[Predisclosure-applications] Predisclosure list membership application

Hello,

We're a Xen based VPS provider and would like to be considered for membership in the Xen security predisclosure list.

Domain names involved: vnucleus.com

I believe we fit the criteria to join the pre-disclosure mailing list as our primary product is VPS hosting based on the Xen hypervisor, utilizing both PV and HVM.

As evidence of our status as a Xen-based service provider, please visit https://www.vnucleus.com/pricing.

We also encourage users to submit any security problems to security@xxxxxxxxxxxx on our contact page at https://www.vnucleus.com/contact-us.

I have read the policy at http://www.xenproject.org/security-policy.html and agree to the general terms of the policy and will keep all predisclosure matters confidential during their respective embargo periods.

Thank you for your time and consideration. If there's any information that I've missed, please let me know.

James Riley
MGRM, BetaForce Networks, LLC