[Predisclosure-applications] Pre-disclosure list application

Application for Xen pre-disclosure list.

We are Public Access Networks Corp. generally known as "panix.com".
Our main web page is at: http://www.panix.com/

We are applying as a public Xen hosting provider. The main page of our
Xen service (Panix V-Colo) is here:

    http://www.panix.com/v-colo/

That page includes multiple references to Xen and has links to our
plans and prices.

For security matters, our customers usually contact us at our main
support mailbox "staff@xxxxxxxxx". We provide "security@xxxxxxxxx"
as well specifically for security matters. It is noted here:

    http://www.panix.com/general/security.html

We have read the policy and agree with the terms for inclusion in the
pre-disclosure list, specifically the requirements to regarding
confidentiality during an embargo period:

    http://www.xenproject.org/security-policy.html

Thank you.

--
- Brian Marcotte