Re: [Predisclosure-applications] Qihoo360 Xen-project pre-disclosure list member application

> Dear xenproject officer,

Thanks for your mail.

> o   We provide you a VPS to verify the xen platform, you can connect to the
> client with ssh. Here is the information about the VPS:
>    ip address: 101.198.158.82
>    username: xenproject
>    password: A1B2C3_a1b2c3

Thanks for trying to be helpful.  However, we think you are probably
unaware that predisclosure-applications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is a
publicly archived mailing list ?

Your message, including the password, is now visible to the global
internet, here:

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/predisclosure-applications/2015-07/msg00004.html

We recommend you withdraw this facility right away.

Furthermore, we regret to inform you that in any case, we are unable
to accept verification of this kind.  The policy specifically
requires us to consider only public web pages, and forbids us from
considering password-protected materials.

Please would you reread the section `Predisclosure list membership
application process' carefully, and resubmit your application with the
required information.

Thanks,
Ian.
(on behalf of the Xen Project Security Team)