[Predisclosure-applications] Qihoo360 Xen-project pre-disclosure list member application

Dear Xen-project officer,

Hello, thanks for your advice in last email, here is the revised application for pre-disclosure list member.

à The name of your organization

Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd.

http://corp.360.cn/

à Domain name (s) which you user to provide Xen software/services

360cloud > https://cloud.360.cn/

Qiyun > https://qiyun.360.cn/

à A brief description of why you fit the criteria

360cloud and Qiyun does not meet the require of âlarge-scale usersâ, but as a public hosting provider and a top three Internet Company as measured by user base in China, we provide paid cloud service with xen support. VPS is one of the services have been deployed and opened to public, now we have about 10,000 paid VPS working days and nights.

à If not all of your products/ services use Xen, a list of (some of) your products/ services which do

All of our cloud services are based on Xen.

à Links to the current public web pages, belonging to your organization, for each of following pieces of information:

à Evidence of your status as a service/ software provider:

Please refer to https://qiyun.360.cn/help and https://cloud.360.cn/doc for service introduction.

https://cloud.360.cn/ is also pointing to 360yun (at) 360 (dot) cn for custom support.

à If you are a software provider, how your software can be downloaded or purchased

None

à If you are an open-source project, a mailing list archive and/ or version control repository, with active development

None

à Evidence of your status as a user/distributor of Xen:

Please see âèæåææåéçXENâ at https://qiyun.360.cn/help/FAQ/other Question 10.

10. èé360ääççèæåæææääï

10. Which virtualization technology is used by 360 cloud?

çåéæïååæçååäïèæåææåéçXEN.

Until now, all deployed virtual machine are taking XEN as virtualization technology.

à Specifically, the contact information which such a member of the public should use

g-cloud-sec (at) 360 (dot) cn

à Statement

We have read the policy of xen-project pre-disclosure list and agree to abide by the terms for inclusion in the list, specifically the requirements to regarding confidentiality during an embargo period.

à The single email alias you wish added to the pre-disclosure list

g-cloud-sec (at) 360 (dot) cn

The security and reliability of virtualization environment are really important either to our corporation or to our customers. Join the pre-disclosure list will help us to improve quality of our service. Thank you very much!