[Predisclosure-applications] Application for predisclosure list from CloudLinux Inc

* Cloud Linux Inc (cloudlinux.com)

* KernelCare.com

* KernelCare is a rebootless kernel updates service, that using technology similar to ksplice & livepatch patches vulnerabilities in running kernels without the need for reboot. It is our wish to start providing kernel patching for Xen4CentOS kernels, and we believe that being on predisclosure list would let us have binary patches prepared in advance - so we can distribute them right after public announcement.

* KernelCare is the product that patches Xen kernels

* kernelcare.com - we are a software vendor that provides software to apply security patches for running kernels without reboot for large number of linux distributions. The software is used on 50,000+ servers by various enterprises and service providers.
Â-- kernelcare blog posts:Âhttps://www.cloudlinux.com/kernelcare-blog
Â-- press releasesÂ

* I have read and understand xenproject security policy, and agree to abide by the terms. I specifically agree to confidentiality requirement during embargo period.

* E-Mail alias:

xen-predisclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Igor Seletskiy | ÂCEO
Skype:Âiseletsk

CloudLinux.com |ÂÂKernelCare.com |ÂÂKuberDock.comÂ

helpdesk.cloudlinux.com: 24/7ÂFree, exceptionally good support
FollowÂtwitter.com/CloudLinuxOSÂforÂtechnical updates