[Predisclosure-applications] Xen pre-disclosure list membership application

Xen Security Team,

I am writing to request my company be added to the Xen pre-disclosure list. I
have included the information required by the policy published at
http://www.xenproject.org/security-policy.html.

Name of Organization:           Alaska Communications Systems, Inc
Name of Department:             IP Engineering
Pre-disclosure E-mail Alias:    ip.security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Alaska Communications Systems, Inc is a telecommunications company
serving the residents of Alaska. Our network serves between over half of our
stateâs residents, business, and government organizations either directly or
indirectly. Our network support systems such as RADIUS/TACACS authentication,
subscriber provisioning directory, caching recursive DNS servers, customer
portals, customer web hosting, and monitoring solutions are built upon Xen
guests which in turn run on Xen hypervisors using an internally maintained Xen
package for Slackware Linux.

Services running under Xen:
        LDAP - Subscriber Provisioning and Internal NIS
        HTTP/HTTPS/FTP - Subscriber web hosting
        RADIUS - Subscriber Authentication/Accounting
        RADIUS/TACACS - Network device AAA
        Network Monitoring/Performance Tools
        Internal UNIX support systems

Links to webpages:

        Evidence of status of service provider:
                http://www.alaskacommunications.com/
                        http://www.acsalaska.com/
                        http://www.acsalaska.net/
                http://www.alsk.com
                https://www.google.com/finance?cid=664673

        Evidence of your status as a user/distributor of Xen:
                This is our first public disclosure of our internal use of the
Xen Hypervisor, as such we do not have existing public web pages detailing our
use of Xen.

        Information about your handling of security problems:
                We monitor and respond to security complaints sent to
abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx per our privacy policy
(http://www.alaskacommunications.com/Privacy.aspx). Per our role as a provider,
our, by far, most frequent disclosure is for Phishing and other unsolicited
e-mail complaints.

Statement of Agreement:
        I have read the Xen Security Problem Response Process and agree to
abide by the terms and requirements for inclusion on the pre-disclosure list.

Sincerely,
David M. Syzdek