[Predisclosure-applications] Application for the pre-disclosure list

Hello Xen project pre-disclosure application list,

We are a public hosting provider in the financial services market segment that utilizes Xen HVM platform.  We rent Windows VPS to the public for a fee similar to other cloud hosting providers.  We are finding that we really need to get access to the pre-disclosure security advisory list to help with decisions on going forward with a platform update cycle or waiting on an additional embargoed security advisory. Access to the embargoed information will be very helpful with our scheduling of maintenance and minimal disruption of clients.

I have reviewed the application process at https://www.xenproject.org/security-policy.html and here below is our information.

Name of organization = https://www.fxvm.net/

Parent company = http://www.thinkhuge.net/

Mailing address =

Thinkhuge.net

1301 Bank of America Tower

12 Harcourt road, Hong Kong, Central

Qualification criteria = We are a public hosting provider utilizing Xen virtualization platform.

Products/services use Xen = All of our servers for https://www.fxvm.net/ utilize Xen currently.

URL = "">

Evidence of hosting provider = https://www.fxvm.net/en/forex-vps-hosting

Evidence of your status as a user/distributor of Xen = We advertise this only one place within our scrolling logos of our technology partners at the bottom of this page > https://www.fxvm.net/  further screenshot proof can be provided if needed.

Handling of security problems = We invite members of the public to report security issues to security@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or support@xxxxxxxx.  Evidence at the bottom of our privacy policy > https://www.fxvm.net/en/docs/privacy-policy

We have read this security policy located here > https://www.xenproject.org/security-policy.html and agree to abide by the terms for inclusion in the list including the confidentiality requirements during the embargo period of any security advisory.

The non-personal email alias to add to the pre-disclosure list is security@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I've included everything requested.  Please let us know if you need any supplemental information or clarification on this application.

Regards,

Brandon Shoemaker,

Principal Server Engineer - Think Huge Ltd.

SimpleTrader // ForexSignals // Traderoom // ForexVPS // FXVM // Think Huge Investments

Trading derivatives carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. The content of this message does not constitute investment advice. Please seek personalized advice from a professional financial adviser before making any financial decision.