Re: [Predisclosure-applications] Application for the pre-disclosure list

Hi.

Thank you for your mail.

We are sorry to say that your application did not contain all the required information. We are not permitted to waive the requirements of the the Xen Project Security Policy which is defined by the Xen Project community as a whole.

Evidence of your status as a user/distributor of Xen = We advertise this only one place within our scrolling logos of our technology partners at the bottom of this page > https://www.fxvm.net/  further screenshot proof can be provided if needed.

We looked at that web page and did see the Xen logo. However, the policy requires "Statements about or descriptions of your eligible production services ...
from which it is immediately evident that they use Xen". We don't think a logo is clear enough to meet this requirement.

We have come across such situations a few times before and hosting providers were typically able to make a clear a statement on their website that they use Xen as Hypervisor. For an example, see https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/predisclosure-applications/2015-10/threads.html#00001 ... The statement does not have to be on a main page of your site. Examples where service providers published this information were: e.g. in FAQs, in a Knowledge Base article, etc.

Everything else about your application appears to be satisfactory. If you could point us to the missing information, we would be happy to process your application.

Regards,
Security Team