Re: [Predisclosure-applications] XCP-ng predisclosure list application

Hi Olivier,

thanks for the submission and apologies for the delay in responding. The application looks mostly in order, but there are a few gaps/questions. Looking at the application, it is not 100% clear whether you are applying , as

* service/software provider, to
* as an open-source project

because you specify both https://xcp-ng.com & security@xxxxxxxxxx and https://xcp-ng.org & security@xxxxxxxxxx in the application
I am assuming you are applying as an open source project. Please confirm.

For the application, we are missing

Information about your handling of security problems:
* Your invitation to members of the public, who discover security problems with your products/services, to report them in confidence to you;
* Specifically, the contact information (email addresses or other contact instructions) which such a member of the public should use.

You can find an example in https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/predisclosure-applications/2017-07/msg00000.html

Thank you and Regards
Lars