Re: [Predisclosure-applications] XCP-ng predisclosure list application

Hi Lars,

1. As an Open Source project would make more sense I suppose, yes.
2. "Your invitation to members of the public, who discover security problems
with your products/services, to report them in confidence to you;" already done
here: check the "Security and mirrors" tab in the xcp-ng.org website, "Found a
security problem in XCP-ng? Please email us on security at xcp-ng dot org". If
you want a better (but still concise) wording, let me know :)

Best,

--

Olivier Lambert
Co-founder - CEO