Re: [Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of June 10

On lun, 2013-06-17 at 18:03 +0100, Wei Liu wrote:
> > Anyway, as saying above, it would be nice to have something, if not on
> > this, on something else. I still haven't understood if we're getting a
> > blog post from CentOS people (ping)... If yes, your (Wei) post will be
> > delayed, if not, we'd need it by the end of the week. Tell me if you
> > think it's feasible.
> >

> I will try to write something up tomorrow so that people can comment on
> it. :-)

Ok, apparently, we're having the blog post about CentOS, so this is less
urgent, especially considering that next week, if we manage in releasing
4.3, will be all dedicated to announcing it, isn't it so?

Not that having the post ready can hurt, but feel free to take a bit
more time if you need it. :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Dario