Re: [Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of July 22

On mer, 2013-07-31 at 11:21 +0200, Roger Pau Monnà wrote:
> On 31/07/13 11:08, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> > If we decide to postpone, I'll mention it in the status update that
> > people have only up to tomorrow to comment on your draft. Actually,
> > given the fact it is there since Monday evening, I really think it's a
> > fair enough amount of time.
> >
> I was actually speaking about comments from readers on the blog post
> once it is published :)

Ah, I see!  :-P

Well, that is not an issue either, especially because no one guarantees
that, even if we publish it _right_now_, there won't be comments next
week or so. :-)

However, I really don't think it's a big deal, we'll try to cope with
that. I'll personally look at it and either route the questions to the
proper place (xen-devel), or just reply that you're away, and wil answer
as soon as you come back.

Dario