Re: [Publicity] Blog post: OSSTest Standalone Mode Step by Step

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 12:34:04PM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Wei,
>
> thanks. I will leave it to others to comment. Would you be willing to put
> together a wiki page based on the post and post to xen-devel? I had a

Yes, sure.

> conversation with IanC at LinuxCon about the lack of people using OSS Test.
> I believe the two main reasons for the lack of pick-up so far are:
> a) It is unclear how to build OSS Test into the dev routine (this post +
> wiki should address this)

I think it can address part of the problem, but not all of it. There're
still lots of details I'm not able to go into in a single post.

The sole purpose of this post is to help people bootstrap using OSSTest.
Once they're en route they're pretty much on their own and everything
boils down to "read the source code".

Wei.