Re: [Publicity] Blog: Xen ARM and DT vs ACPI

Oh good, I was looking/hoping for an LWN link to give some context.
Shame it won't be open to all when the post goes out. I'm not going to
put a subscriber link in the blog but perhaps I'll include the plain
link with "(subscribers only until $DATETIME)".