Re: [Publicity] Xen 4.4 features for press release

On Mon, 2013-12-16 at 13:15 +0000, George Dunlap wrote:
> * 64-bit Xen on ARM now supports booting guests

Furthermore I think we are going to be saying that ARM is not tech
preview any longer and committing to the ABI.

There have been a tonne of other changes to Xen on ARM since 4.3 but
perhaps they are mainly under the hood, Stefano any thoughts?

Some things which spring to mind:
      * We now generate guest device trees automatically, instead of
        requiring the user to supply one.
      * Our host DTB handling is much improved. It is not generally
        necessary to have the DTB for Xen any more
      * It is vastly simpler to add a new platform in 4.4.

Ian.