Re: [Publicity] Blog post: interview with Gentoo pkg maintainer

On ven, 2014-01-10 at 11:26 +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Dario, that paints us in quite a bad light ... (or maybe I am just
> tired)

Well, to a certain extent, I agree... At least no one can say we don't
chase and value feedback. :-)

I think something of what he says is a bit exaggerated, or even
incorrect (test system testing "just python stuff" ? :-O), but that's
his feeling and personal experience, and there's very few we can do
about that.

OTOH, some other points are valid (despite being put in a very direct
form), and not that different from what we got from other maintainers.
For those points, I think it's important to show that we valued the
feedback and that we're down to try to improve the situation... That's
what I tried to do in the introduction (and I can try to make this more
evident there, if you think that's needed).

> >  but concrete actions to address this, an the other issues he
> mentions below
> s/an/and/
>
> Also, when you ask questions, why do you use "The Xen project"? Just
> use "Dario"

Ok.

> > What do you do for living, and what is the distro you maintain
> the Xen package for?
> Has no answer. But you could drop trhe question altogether
>
> > My natural curiosity lead to trying them out.
> s/lead/led/

Ok for all the above... But, should I publish it?

Regards,
Dario