Re: [Publicity] My 1st OSCON submission for this year : "War Stories : Squaring the Circle between Business and Community"

It sounds to me like a pretty cool talk. But I wonder if maybe your second paragraph is a bit vague. I have an idea what kinds of stories you might tell, and why the underlying issues and lessons will be interesting and important; but someone else reading it might not. I think I would explicitly state that they're stories about times when business and community conflicted, some of which resolved well, some of which ended up as disasters. (Unless they were all disasters, in which case just say that.) :-)

 -George