Re: [Publicity] My 1st OSCON submission for this year : "War Stories : Squaring the Circle between Business and Community"

On 28/01/2014 15:05, George Dunlap wrote:
I think I would explicitly state that they're stories about times when business and community conflicted, some of which resolved well, some of which ended up as disasters. (Unless they were all disasters, in which case just say that.)
Have another look now
Lars