Re: [Publicity] Linux and PVH

On 28/01/2014 14:51, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
In summary, I'm fine with waiting for rc3 before publishing this. If,
for some reason, you want it to go live earlier, just let this list
know.
I am OK with rc3. Now do we have a set date?
From IRC today
Diziet : We think that we'll do an RC3 tomorrow as planned, but probably do an RC4 next week when we have the patch properly in., ou may want to
lars_kurth :   Diziet: perfect

In other words, IanJ will make RC3 tomorrow. Konrad, could you publish the post when Ian announces on the list. I don't think we need changes to the post, except you may want to ask people to start testing and refer to RC3 in the post.

Lars