From: George Dunlap [mailto:george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 February 2014 15:04
To: publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Sarah Conway; Russell Pavlicek; Lars Kurth
Subject: Re: 4.4 Release announcement

Lars / Sarah,

Who is the release announcement supposed to be targeting? And about how long is
an expected release announcement meant to be? It seems awfully technical in
places.

The main point of the ARM section I think is to demonstrate that our support is
growing significantly (hence naming the boards makes sense) and that this
release has stopped being so much of a "tech preview" and is going to have a
stable ABI, working user-space tools, &c &c.  People who need to know the
technical details can then look more into them.

  -George