Re: [Publicity] LF Collab summit report blog post

On lun, 2014-04-07 at 11:13 -0400, Sarah Conway wrote:
> Hi,
>

> The Linux.com article includes a link to this article.

Hey,

So, what I put together is actually a mix of the two article, as the
Linux.com one, for obvious and understandable reasons, barely mention
Xen, which is fine there, but would be odd on our blog! :-P

The result is here: http://blog.xen.org/?p=9108&preview=true

Can everybody see it? Tell me if that is not the case and we'll set up
the proper access right (or cut'n'paste the article) for you.

Do you think this could be fine?

I said I wanted to publish today, but given I'm not just reblogging, I'm
thinking about leaving people a bit of time for reviewing. I scheduled
the post to go live tomorrow, at around this same time.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario