Also, I'm not sure what the average person learns from this -- if you don't already know about functional programming, the oxenstored description is unlikely to mean anything to you.

Some better framing might help.

 -George

On 04/17/2014 03:57 AM, Russell Pavlicek wrote:
FYI/FWIW: I fixed the fact that there was no title to the blog (scraped the
title from the original blog), corrected a typo, updated a bunch of links to
use xenproject.org instead of xen.org, and repaired a few minor formatting
issues from undesirable carriage returns.

Russ Pavlicek
Xen Project Evangelist, Citrix Systems
Home Office: +1-301-829-5327
Mobile: +1-240-397-0199
UK VoIP: +44 1223 852 894
From: Dario Faggioli
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 8:08 PM
To: publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mcgrof@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Lars Kurth; Russell Pavlicek
Subject: Reblogging Luis' piece on oxenstored

Hello publicity folks,

This week, we're reblogging this excellent piece from Luis:
http://www.do-not-panic.com/2014/04/summary-of-gains-of-xen-oxenstored.html

A draft is available here:
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2014/04/18/9124/?preview=true&preview_id=9124&preview_nonce=6318335793

How do you find it? I scheduled it to go live Friday (April 18th) morning,
mostly because I won't be working on Thursday (April 17th), so I won't be able
to pick up on any feedback. However, if you're happy with it, or if you're fine
with doing any modification yourself, feel free to reschedule or publish it
directly. I actually expect this to be quite straightforward (it's a reblog,
and the original post was really really nice already), but one never knows. :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Dario