Re: [Publicity] Reblogging Luis' piece on oxenstored

On Thu, 2014-04-17 at 11:20 +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> My main question is, why?  The paper in question was published in 2009;
> oxenstored has been the default for 5 years now.

Has it really been 5 years?

It's the default iff you have the ocaml compiler installed at build
time, which I wager many people don't, so it's probably not as widely
used as you might expect. Raising the profile of it doesn't seem like a
bad thing to me.

Ian.