Re: [Publicity] Reblogging Luis' piece on oxenstored

Dave is actually working on a big refresh of oxenstored to give it the ability
to log its entire database history to Git (so you can debug it using standard
command-line tools).  This is a pretty big piece of work, so it may be worth
holding off on this piece until Dave's ready to blog it (I suspect fairly soon).

CCing Dave...

-anil