Re: [Publicity] Reblogging Luis' piece on oxenstored

On gio, 2014-04-17 at 17:17 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Dario said he was on vacation today, so I think it is Lars + your call.
> He had scheduled it for some time around now though, hadn't he?

Indeed I was on leave yesterday, so thanks everyone for picking up on
this. :-) FTR, I had it scheduled for today, and not yesterday, in order
to be able to take an action when back, if there was the need for it.

I agree with Ian that a bit of show off for oxenstored is not at all a
bad thing, even if there are improvement coming (even better, actually,
as, at that point, you'll have a baseline to refer to). I'm also fine
with the timing, and I'm happy Russ pushed his CFP blog. Perhaps we can
reconsider Luis' piece for next week.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario