Re: [Publicity] Docker versus Virtual Machines

Question, when will this run? I'd like to send it to a few reporters in advance. Maybe tee it up for Monday or Tuesday so I can pitch reporters tomorrow and Monday? I would like to add some promos to the end re: relevant talks at XenDevSummit and CloudOpen too.

SarahÂ

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 7:21 AM, Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

The concept was around while I was still at Sun ~10 years ago. Google 'linux branded zone solaris'. And what was shipped was actually the second iteration of the idea (the first one being very hacky).

 Paul

> -anil

Sarah Conway
PR Manager