Re: [Publicity] Docker versus Virtual Machines

Hi!

I'll give a talk called "Xen and Docker: Uniting best of both worlds" during
the LCon US (August, the 17th), see:
http://lccocc2015.sched.org/event/08ab3b1f58a3cb6234eacd793bec1b3d?iframe=no&w=&sidebar=yes&bg=no

Furthermore, I'll have Jerome Petazzoni (from Docker) on the phone this evening
to ask him some questions. If you want to pass questions, you have 4 hours left
^^

Tone of my talk will be more about complementarity than a "classical" versus.

Finally, it seems I don't have a valid account since the Xen blog migration
(yeah, a while now...), Lars can you do something about it?

Cheers,

--

Olivier Lambert
CEO