[Publicity] Recent Media coverage and talks on Hypervisor Security

Hi all,

just ran my media report for last week.

Interesting Presentations:

More media coverage on security:

B) http://www.itnews.com.au/News/407632,xen-project-to-stick-with-qemu-despite-vulnerabilities.aspx followed https://xen-orchestra.com/blog/p/12fc92be-ab2a-42f8-94fe-4459ba308201/ â I talked to Olivier this morning and it seems that "Large Xen hosting providers such as Amazon Web Services and Rackspace have been forced to urgently patch against the serious vulnerabilities in QEMU. Despite this, removing QEMU from Xen isn't the right strategy, Olivier Lambert of the Xen Orchestra Project told iTnews" was actually made up. Olivier, will ask to have that corrected as he has not made that statement.

The lesson really is that Xen, in particular security stories, sell and that we have to continue to be careful.

Regards
Lars