Re: [Publicity] rump kernel and Rumprun unikernel proposed post

On 06/08/15 18:00, Lars Kurth wrote:

On 5 Aug 2015, at 22:16, Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx> wrote:

On 05/08/15 17:33, Lars Kurth wrote:
Seeing that others edit the post directly, I assume I will be included in the
set of people who review and approve the final.  I'm not agreeing to someone
else publishing an edited version in my name.

It rarely happens that someone else edits someone else post: but in any case,
you have the final word. Sometimes, when people are logged in and open the edit
view, the post will autosave (with no actual change).

If someone does edit, please outline changes here

Thanks, but I can use the history function, so posting the changes here is not
necessary, just agreeing on a time after which nobody makes changes.

I simply want to avoid the case where well-meaning fixes tilt a subtle
connotation.  The optimal situation is one where I can blame only myself for
remaining mistakes and have others to thank for having less of them.  (there's
also the unicorn situation of no mistakes ... but real life ain't nethack)

Are we still on schedule for Thursday, or did my lagging cause the post date to
be bumped?

I am on vacation and was not following mail (was out all day). If you are happy
with your piece just post today, or tomorrow AM

Ok, I'll do it within the hour. Not yet sure if I'm at a terminal tomorrow. (pseudo-vacations and all that)

thanks,
  antti