Re: [Publicity] [For review] Please Welcome new Members of the Xen Project Hypervisor Leadership Team

>> Committers
>>
>> The following people have been elected to be new Committers to the project,
>> alongside Ian Campbell, Ian Jackson, Jan Beulich and Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk:
>>
>> Andrew Cooper has been working on the Hypervisor since 2011 and has added a
>> number of major new features such as Migration v2, significant change to
>> trap
>> handling, improvements to cpuid handling for guests and many more.
>>
>> George Dunlap has been working on the Hypervisor since 2008 and was heavily
>> involved in making the tracing system useable for
>> performance analysis, optimising the shadow code, wrote the credit2
>> scheduler and developed many other significant features and improvements in
>> the hypervisor. In addition, he was our first Release Manager and is leading
>> the CentOS Virtualisation SIG within CentOS.
>
> Shouldn't you, just like you do for Wei, mention George's role as
> release manager (I admit I don't recall for which version(s) this was)?

I thought I mentioned it. Ideally, each new committer would highlight the
things that they think should be highlighted.

We have a bit more time now, if we wait till next Monday, as Sarah suggested.

>> Security Team
>>
>> In addition, Andrew Cooper and George Dunlap are now also members of the Xen
>> Project Security Team, alongside Ian Jackson, Jan Beulich and Tim Deegan.
>
> ... and Konrad.

Apologies, I missed him.

I wonder whether we should also mention our QEMU and BSD committers, but as far
as I recall there were no changes.

Lars