Re: [Wg-openstack] Meeting Minutes 2015-12-16

And - guess what - this has broken the CI again on Friday but I only just found
out :)

Seems that a new python novaclient was released on Friday, which deprecates
novaclient v1_1 but pyrax (which does the uploading to swift) only uses
novaclient v1_1.

Have disabled the CI for now.  Not sure what the solution is, but I currently
suspect it's likely to need either some significant work in our CI to remove
the pyrax dependency, or for Rackspace to fix pyrax. Have raised an issue
(https://github.com/rackspace/pyrax/issues/593)

Thanks,

Bob