Re: [Wg-openstack] Call for agenda item's for "2016/17 Regular Xen+Libvirt OpenStack" meeting tomorrow

On 03/07/2017 06:04 AM, Lars Kurth wrote:
Hi all,
please let  me know of any agenda items for tomorrow's meeting.
Regards
Lars

As per open/ongoing actions:

* vif name too long when libvirt driver trying to create XEN HVM domain
See https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1450465 on OpenStack side
See https://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-12/msg00004.html on Xen
side
…
ACTION: Jim to investigate where such a change needs to be made and whether it
is invasive (NOTE: Jim notes that this may take some time)

Sorry I haven't found time to make progress on this.

Offline Question: Should we update https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1450465
with a reference to
https://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-12/msg00004.html and
https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2017-01/msg01979.html?
…
ACTION: Lars to actually do this and update docs
I have not had time to do this

* Ci Loop failures
…
ACTION: Anthony will send a quick summary of these two issues to the list
See
https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/wg-openstack/2017-02/msg00002.html
However, I am not sure whether there is any actionable outcome from this

I'd be interested in the status of the CI loop.

Also, libvirt 3.1.0 is out and includes Bob's/Joao's work on tunneled migration.

Regards,
Jim