[Wg-openstack] Agenda items for Wed meeting

Hi all,

could you please let me know of any agenda items for Wednesday’s meeting.

One of the things I would like to know, is whether our CI loop still makes any impact within the OpenStack community: in other words are people acting on test failures. We have not looked at this for a while, so I think it is time to take stock.

Regards

Lars