Re: [Wg-openstack] Agenda items for Wed meeting

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 09:28:00AM +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
> One of the things I would like to know, is whether our CI loop still
> makes any impact within the OpenStack community: in other words are
> people acting on test failures.

Maybe not, the CI loop have been failing for a week, and I have not
heard anything about it on the IRC channel (#openstack-nova). :(
Before that, the success rate was about 60%.

FYI success rate over time:
http://104.130.29.226/munin/XenProjectCI/jenkins.openstack.xenproject.org/jenkins_openstack_xenproject_rate_day.html

Regards,

--