Re: [Wg-openstack] Agenda items for Wed meeting

>    Before that, the success rate was about 60%.
That’s the test pass rate.

The real question is whether the CI loop is being ignored by the OpenStack
community. If it is, this raises the question why the project is spending $20K
a year to keep something running which does not deliver on what it was intended
to do.

Otherwise: is Tempest now being run as part of the project’s CI Loop?

Regards
Lars

On 17/10/2017, 12:22, "Anthony PERARD" <anthony.perard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 09:28:00AM +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
    > One of the things I would like to know, is whether our CI loop still
    > makes any impact within the OpenStack community: in other words are
    > people acting on test failures.

    Maybe not, the CI loop have been failing for a week, and I have not
    heard anything about it on the IRC channel (#openstack-nova). :(
    Before that, the success rate was about 60%.

    FYI success rate over time:

http://104.130.29.226/munin/XenProjectCI/jenkins.openstack.xenproject.org/jenkins_openstack_xenproject_rate_day.html

    Regards,

    --