Re: [Wg-test-framework] AB approved HW cost as per proposal

Once we have the check or the check is in the mail, I can order the
equipment.  I suspect it will take a few weeks to get the Intel Server sand
the Comtrol equipment.  The AMD servers might take a bit longer.

I would like to set the servers up in my office make sure they are all
working and give Don Slutz and Don Koch TELNET access to load the OS.  We
can test each system as they arrive.  Once I have a group of 4  done I can
start to rack them.  While they are in the office we can give them one of
the unused outside IP's and put a firewall up to isolate them.  That would
simulate the COLO installation.

Fact is I could COLO the whole configuration here in my shop.  I just don't
have the kind of reliable power or Air conditioning to COLO this project for
the long haul.  But for initial testing I am sure we could work something
out as a test bed.  That would give you all access as soon as the various
parts were working.

Just a thought.

Paul