Re: [Wg-test-framework] AB approved HW cost as per proposal

Paul L. George(Office) writes ("RE: [Wg-test-framework] AB approved HW cost as
per proposal"):
> Once we have the check or the check is in the mail, I can order the
> equipment.  I suspect it will take a few weeks to get the Intel Server sand
> the Comtrol equipment.  The AMD servers might take a bit longer.

Thanks.  I'm sure we can get that cheque to you quickly.

Although, weeks, really ?  I would have hoped more like one week.

> I would like to set the servers up in my office make sure they are all
> working and give Don Slutz and Don Koch TELNET access to load the OS.

I was expecting you to do the OS install.  Also, telnet ?  I haven't
heard anyone mention telnet for a decade, except as a joke...  Perhaps
you meant ssh.