Re: [Wg-test-framework] AB approved HW cost as per proposal

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] AB approved HW cost as per
proposal"):
> Although, weeks, really ?  I would have hoped more like one week.

I'm starting to be worried about the ability of our chosen sysadmin
support contractor to deliver.  It has taken a very long time to get
the hardware purchase sorted out, and the projected timescales for the
project's completion are quite extended.

I don't have a great deal of experience of project management of this
kind.  I have been chasing our contractor but I'm not sure what the
right approach is if problems continue.  Suggestions are very welcome.