Re: [Wg-test-framework] AB approved HW cost as per proposal

Ian,

we should set up a weekly sync call and someone needs to be the point of
contact for Paul on behalf of the project. Once we are up and running we
should move to monthly calls.

We should probably discuss this at the next call, or set up a call before.
It appears to me that some of the issues that raise concern are
communication issues. A single contact point will help.

One of the things which I know works well in Apache is exactly the kind of
set-up we are looking for. They have rather odd titles for these roles,
e.g. V.P. Infrastructure, but the function is similar to what we are
looking for. Aka
a) Working with contractors - and hiring and firing them if there are
issues
b) Working with the ASF (aka board) and stake-holders on making things
happen
C) Elected by either ASF or PMC to fulfil that role (in our case that
would be the WG)

Best Regards
Lars