Re: [Wg-test-framework] AB approved HW cost as per proposal

I was using TELNET as a generic term for remote access.

I'll configure and load all the servers.  All I need is the OS and instructions
as what goes on what server.

Before we move the servers to the CoLo I would like the main servers and at
least 8 test severs up and running.

Ideally I would have the whole configuration running at least individually
before racking the equipment.  It is so much easier to work on hardware
problems when the servers are on the bench.

I have a lot more resources at my shop than I will have at the CoLo.

Sent from my iPhone
Paul l. George
PLG Enterprises, Inc.
508-450-9332