Re: [Wg-test-framework] Network Di8agram

Ian,

I will try to get a preliminary  project plan together for Wednesday.
Making specific plans at this point is premature.  I cannot schedule people
until I have equipment or definite ETA's in hand.

All equipment that arrives will have ben pretested to insure that all the
hardware is working properly.

I am waiting for our hardware to be delivered.  I am expecting the main
servers with the COMTROL hardware installed and tested and the PDU's to come
in first.

I know the equipment has been ordered from the manufactures but I do not
have and ETA yet.

You mentioned setting up VLANS.  I need to know more because I am assuming
that the switches and the PDU's have  be setup pretty early in he process.

Paul