Re: [Wg-test-framework] Network Di8agram

Paul L. George writes ("RE: [Wg-test-framework] Network Di8agram"):
> I will try to get a preliminary  project plan together for Wednesday.

Thanks.

> Making specific plans at this point is premature.  I cannot schedule people
> until I have equipment or definite ETA's in hand.

I assume your suppliers have given you delivery estimates ?

> I know the equipment has been ordered from the manufactures but I do not
> have and ETA yet.

I don't understand.  Can you not get an ETA ?

> You mentioned setting up VLANS.  I need to know more because I am assuming
> that the switches and the PDU's have  be setup pretty early in he process.

Please see my file plumbing.txt to which I've provided links several
times.  Here it is again:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=blob;f=plumbing.txt;hb=HEAD

Thanks,