From: Ian Jackson [mailto:Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 6:31 AM
To: Paul L. George
Cc: wg-test-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Wg-test-framework] Network Di8agram

Paul L. George writes ("RE: [Wg-test-framework] Network Di8agram"):
> I will try to get a preliminary  project plan together for Wednesday.

Thanks.

> Making specific plans at this point is premature.  I cannot schedule
> people until I have equipment or definite ETA's in hand.

I assume your suppliers have given you delivery estimates ?

> I know the equipment has been ordered from the manufactures but I do
> not have and ETA yet.

I don't understand.  Can you not get an ETA ?

> You mentioned setting up VLANS.  I need to know more because I am
> assuming that the switches and the PDU's have  be setup pretty early in he
process.

Please see my file plumbing.txt to which I've provided links several times.
Here it is again:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=blob;f=pl
umbing.txt;hb=HEAD

Thanks,