Re: [Wg-test-framework] Test Server Duplicate

Paul L. George(Office) writes ("Test Server Duplicate"):
> My supplier noticed that 4 of the test servers Line Item 3 and Line
> Item 5 seem to be duplicate Dell AMD servers.  I just wanted to see
> if that is correct or do you need me to find another pair of AMD
> servers in the same class and price range.  Once we order the
> servers from Dell that is what we are getting, you cannot return
> them unless they are defective.

They are supposed to be similar (both Dell r415) but with a different
CPU.

In my selections.ods spreadsheet that I sent you, I referred to a PDF
which is in the git repository.  That PDF specifies Opteron 4376HE
(although the list in the spreadsheet says 4332HE, which is out of
date).

The purchase agreement word file which you generated from my
spreadsheet and from that pdf specifies 4133.  We don't need two pairs
of 4133 r415s which is why I specified one with a different CPU.

I didn't thoroughly go through the whole purchase agreement and check
that the specifications in your word document were the same as the
ones in my spreadsheet.  I think I need to go and do that :-(.