Re: [Wg-test-framework] Test Server Duplicate

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] Test Server Duplicate"):
> I didn't thoroughly go through the whole purchase agreement and check
> that the specifications in your word document were the same as the
> ones in my spreadsheet.  I think I need to go and do that :-(.

I've now checked the correspondence between the spreadsheet I supplied
to George, and the word document that George created from it.  (With
hindsight I clearly should have done this before.  Sorry.)

Line item 3 in the word file (row 4 in my spreadsheet, pdf in the git
repository here[1]) is the only one with substantive a mismatch: The
key differences are:
 * Should be 2 CPUs (not 1)
 * CPUs should be 4376HE 2.6GHz 8-core (not 4133 2.8GHz 4-core)
 * Memory should be 4x4G totally 16G (not 2x4G totalling 8G)

George, please thank your distributor for me for noticing and querying
the duplicate.

I also noticed that:
 * The hard disk I asked for was 500G but the word file says 1T
 * The machine has a DVD drive even though I didn't specify one
Neither of these things matter.

On the other machines I noticed the following:
 * Item 13, the AMD FX-6300, doesn't state the system memory
   amount.  I assume this is an oversight and we're getting at
   least 8G.
 * Item 2, the HP DL385p, has an optical drive although the pdf
   I supposed doesn't.  (This doesn't matter.)

Thanks,
Ian.

[1]
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=blob_plain;f=avail/r415-from-dell.pdf;hb=HEAD