Re: [Wg-test-framework] Response to ETA question from Supplier

(Dropped Mike Woster who I don't think needs to see all this.)

Paul L. George writes ("Response to ETA question from Supplier"):
> Response to your ETA question is below.

Thanks.

> As soon as we get a clear picture will let you know.
> In general: Dells and HPs: 2 weeks from the CTO center; the Gigabyte may take
> time to pull on those 2 from Taiwan or wherever they are (overseas
> potentially). The Intel 2U will be the first priority, for sure, and as many
> test servers as we can have ready as soon as possible, will let you know,
> Paul.

2 weeks from payment would be Friday the 14th of November, this
Friday.

Anyway, I trust you will fold this information into the one-page
project plan we'll be discussing during today's phone call with Lars.

Thanks,