Re: [Wg-test-framework] xgen project

Paul L. George(Office) writes ("xgen project"):
> Can you please supply the links to the following:
> Configuration Files
>
> We require the xen config (xfg) files for the server VMs as specified in the
> diagram at:
>
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=blob;f=
> plumbing.txt;hb=HEAD

There has obviously been a misunderstanding.  These VMs do not exist
yet.  There are not yet any configuration files.  The VMs need to be
created and installed, along with the Xen host software.

Paul, are you dealing with this yourself ?  Your message reads
slightly as if you might be forwarding a question from a colleague.

Thanks,