From: Ian Jackson [mailto:Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 6:40 AM
To: pgeorge@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: wg-test-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: xgen project

Paul L. George(Office) writes ("xgen project"):
> Can you please supply the links to the following:
> Configuration Files
>
> We require the xen config (xfg) files for the server VMs as specified
> in the diagram at:
>
> http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=blo
> b;f=
> plumbing.txt;hb=HEAD

There has obviously been a misunderstanding.  These VMs do not exist yet.
There are not yet any configuration files.  The VMs need to be created and
installed, along with the Xen host software.

Paul, are you dealing with this yourself ?  Your message reads slightly as
if you might be forwarding a question from a colleague.

Thanks,