Re: [Wg-test-framework] Server Array Update due to server duplication.

Paul L. George writes ("Server Array Update due to server duplication."):
> I have enclosed both new and old versions of the server list.

Thanks.

> I am sending this to you directly so we can deal with any changes before we
> make the changes public.

I think it's best to keep the WG in the loop so I have restored the
CC.

For the WG: I have taken the two new server spec files provided by
Paul and copied them into the git repo.

> I have made the changes to reflect the new servers at Item 3 and Item 5.

We aren't supposed to be changing both these line items, only one of
them.

The new Item 5A looks good to me.  It can replace Item 5 in the list.

The existing Item 3 (which is identical to the old Item 5 but with a
different Quotation#) should be kept.

> The Delta is +$1,590.03,   I need written approval of the new server
> reconfiguration.  I will order the servers on the approval so we can get the
> order in ASAP.  I am assuming that the difference in the overall costs will be
> approved.

Can you confirm what the delta is given that we only want to change
one of the duplicated lines - changing 5 to your 5A ?

Thanks,