Re: [Wg-test-framework] question from Don Slutz

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] question from Don Slutz"):
> Paul L. George writes ("question from Don Slutz"):
> > Don put this together on the 26^th but I did not get a chance to go
> > through all of my mail until last night.
>
> Thanks for passing this on.  (Which Don?)

I have looked through setup-info.xls and most of it looks plausible.

But:

 * Guest disks absolutely must be LVM volumes in the host.

 * The test runner VM `osstest' needs 4G of RAM.

 * 1G RAM seems very generous for the ssh gateway and the
   infrastructure VMs.  I would go with 512.

 * The webserver probably doesn't need 4 VCPUs because it isn't going
   to be doing anything complicated.

 * The webserver needs a ~200G webspace for test outputs and logs.

 * I think the database VM is way oversized.  I will try to find out
   how big the current database is and get back to you.

Thanks,